Try Registry Live
You can try Apicurio Registry today, for free, by signing up for a Red Hat account and creating a free evaluation instance of Red Hat OpenShift Service Registry!Try Red Hat OpenShift Service Registry
How do I do it?
Click the button above and then follow these instructions:
Sign up for a Red Hat account (free)
- Click Register for a Red Hat account
- Fill out the signup form
- Choose Personal account type
- Choose a login ID and password
- Provide personal and contact information
- Click CREATE MY ACCOUNT
- Agree to the (account) Red Hat Terms and Conditions
- Navigate to Application Services -> Service Registry -> Service Registry Instances
- Click Create Service Registry Instance
- Agree to the (service related) Red Hat Terms and Conditions
- Give your new Service Registry instance a friendly name
- Click Create!
It will only take a few seconds to provision your Registry instance. Once it's ready, you can log into the UI for it and also get the URL to its REST API(s).
Note: in addition to the registry UI, you can also use the command line tool located here.